top of page
No upcoming events at the moment
- Multiple DatesSat, 27 MayLil Trails, Adyar, Chennai
- Sold OutSat, 13 MayChennai
- RSVP ClosedSun, 27 NovZoom Online27-Nov-2022, 10:30 am IST – 28-Nov-2022, 11:30 am ISTZoom OnlineIsn’t everything under water, fascinating? Join Lil Trails for an Online Storytelling session with Master Storyteller Janaki Sabesh aunty, who will narrate stories from Karadi Tales that rekindle the fascination for “Under the waves”.
- RSVP ClosedSat, 17 SeptChennai
- RSVP ClosedSun, 28 AugChennai
- RSVP ClosedWed, 10 AugChennai10-Aug-2022, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm ISTChennai, 5/2, 1st St, Abiramapuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018, IndiaThe story of a woman of substance,wisdom and strength, narrated from a different and modern perspective. A storytelling event for adults followed by coffee, conversations and reflections. To pay and register, WhatsApp or call Anu - 9566204020 . LIMITED SLOTS!
- RSVP ClosedSun, 31 JulChennai
- RSVP ClosedSun, 24 JulChennai
- RSVP ClosedSun, 03 JulVidyasagar
- RSVP ClosedSun, 19 JunBackYard Clan19-Jun-2022, 10:30 am – 11:30 amBackYard Clan, 53/23, 3rd Main Road, Gandhi Nagar, Adyar, ChennaiJoin us to celebrate the special person in your life. Appa, Appu, Dad, Pappa, Achaa. Come along with your father to listen to some heart warming stories by Master Storyteller Janaki Sabesh and make his day extra special.
- RSVP ClosedSat, 07 MaySpirit of the Earth07-May-2022, 11:00 am – 12:00 pmSpirit of the Earth, Srinidhi Apartments, No 4, Desika Road, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004, IndiaAmma’s special curry, Appa’s favourite snacks, that distinctly flavoured chutney Paati used to make. And can’t forget the aroma from the evening tea on the verandah… Food is indeed memory! So come armed with your best food memories on Saturday, the 7th of May at 11 am.
- RSVP ClosedSun, 20 MarZoom Meetings
- RSVP ClosedFri, 07 JanZoom Meetings
- RSVP ClosedSun, 19 DecZoom Meetings
- RSVP ClosedSun, 10 OctZoom Meetings
- RSVP ClosedThu, 09 SeptZoom Meetings
- RSVP ClosedSun, 29 AugZoom Meetings29-Aug-2021, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm ISTZoom MeetingsKrishna. Govinda. Gopala. Kannaiah He is playful, he is naughty. He can be brave and very strong. A being of many names, an entity of many charms. And above all.. .a dear dear friend!Join Janaki Sabesh on Sunday, the 29th August, at 5 pm to hear stories about the many mischievous deeds of Krishna.
bottom of page